I keep a Google doc called Blog Ideas. I have added a few dozen ideas to it in the last few months, and haven’t gotten around to blogging about very many of them. Right now, I’m looking at the Google doc on my new iphone (Google applications work beautifully on the iphone). Here are some of the blog ideas that I would have blogged about if I had more time:
- Record page views the last two days on WorldVitalRecords.com
- My new Amazon Kindle: I love it!
- The new $20 cell phone from India
- A video of my Nov. 6th lecture at BYU about having a Second Chance in the "connecting families" business
- The Scrabulous incident on Facebook and a blog post that linked to a US gov’t web site about how games are not copyrightable
- Wall Street Journal coverage of FundingUniverse.com
- Analytics tools for Facebook apps
- The launch of the new World Collection from WorldVitalRecords.com
- Quantcast’s $20 million in new funding: this company will be very disruptive in the online advertising space, imo
- DEMO 2008
- Google.org renewable energy grants
- Facebook Beacon
- Google Presentations
- Genetree.com launch
There were actually a total of 50 items in my Blog Ideas doc that I haven’t taken time to blog about.
I keep hoping I can find more time to blog. I keep thinking, "maybe when we’re cash flow positive."
I recently switched my blog site from WordPress to Drupal, with the help of an IT consultant. The way my site has been set up will make it more SEO friendly, and it should also be easier for me to insert images, and to email blog posts without errors. Drupal is a very robust content management system used by some major web sites.
676 total views, 1 views today